Heidruns Spritz - Mead-Spritzer, 0.33l bottle
The immortal goat Heidrun stands on Valhalla's roof and grazes the foliage of Yggdrasil . Her udders produce endlesssupplies of delicious, devine mead for the Einherjar.
The Wacken Brewery has married exquisite mead with sparkling water from the deep, ice-age springs of Wacken.The result is a fresh, quaffable homage to the nature that nourishes us, symbolized by the goat Heidrun.
This refreshing mead spritzer is a divine pleasure, not only on hot summer days.
- Contents: 0.33l / bottle
- Mead Spritzer, honey wine mixed with carbonated water
- Drinking suggestion: best when enjoyed cool
- Prices exclude EUR 0.08 deposit per bottle
- Ingredients: mead (honey wine), water
- Allergen information: Contains sulfites
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 6 %
Heidruns Spritz is available in various units:
- Single 0.33l bottle: EUR 1.99 (price per litre: EUR 6.03)
- 6 x 0,33l: EUR 11,50 (price per litre: EUR 5.81)
- 20 x 0,33l: EUR 36,99 (price per litre: EUR 5.60)
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16.Please provide your birth date when ordering.We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.