Guided tour of the Wacken Brewery with tasting
Every first Friday of the month, we open our doors to beer fans and allow some looks over our shoulders.During a tour of our small brewery, you can take a glimpse behind the scenes of craft beer production.
By reference to our microbrewery in Wacken, we explain what beer actually is and how it is made.
You will find out which raw materials we use for our beer, and you can take a look at the malt warehouse and the fermentation and storage tanks.You have the opportunity to look into the large pots of the brewing block and we will explain the individual steps of our bottle filling system.
After the tour, you can taste five of our beers.
- Duration: approx. 60 minutes
- Number of people: max. 16
- Descriptive explanation of the entire brewing process
- Includes tasting of five craft beers
For 2020 we have scheduled the following dates for the tour:
- Tuesday, 5 June 2020, start: 5.00 pm
- Tuesday, 3 July 2020, start: 5.00 pm
- Saturday, 28 July 2020, start: 11.00 am (W: O: A special date)
- Saturday, 28 July 2020, start: 3.00 pm (W: O: A special date)
- Sunday, 29 July 2020, start: 11.00 am (W: O: A special date)
- Sunday, 29 July 2020, start: 3.00 pm (W: O: A special date)
- Monday, 30 July 2020, start: 11.00 am (W: O: A special date)
- Monday, 30 July 2020, start: 3.00 pm (W: O: A special date)
- Tuesday, 31 July 2020, start: 12.00 am (W: O: A special date)
- Wednesday, 1 August 2020, start: 12.00 am (W: O: A special date)
- Tuesday, 11 September 2020, start: 5.00 pm
- Tuesday, 2 October 2020, start: 5.00 pm
- Tuesday, 6 November 2020, start: 5.00 pm
The minimum number of participants is six. We reserve the right to cancel the event if this number is not reached or should not be feasible due to illness.In this case, we will of course inform you timely. Naturally, you will get the purchase price refunded or you can book another tour.
We start on time! Please be with us in good time prior to the tour, at least five minutes before the beginning of the tour.
Also, we are happy to guide larger groups through the sacred manufacturing facility - after prior consultation.
Please send a request with the preferred date and group size to: email@example.com.
The brewery tours are of course postage-free. As a ticket, please print out the order and bring that e-mail as well as a proof of payment with you.For technical reasons, shipping costs are incorrectly displayed in the shopping cart. However, they will not be charged at the check-out.
We would be very happy to welcome you here.