Yggdrasil - Nordic Red Ale, 0.33l bottle - Wacken Brewery
A Beer of the Gods
The branches of Yggdrasil spread over the whole nine worlds of the Norse pantheon. Yggdrasil, the world tree, is the embodiment of the entire cosmos and, as such, a symbol for diversity. Diversity is also a hallmark of the Wacken Brewery's very special beer creations, which have earned their place under the leafy canopy of the world ash tree Yggdrasil.
This copper red Irish Red Ale is a relatively mildly fermented beer. Fruity aromas of red berries blend harmoniously with the subtle caramel and toffee notes of the malt, followed by a distinctly hoppy finish that lingers on the tongue with pleasantly fresh bitterness.
- Contents: 0.33l / bottle
- Top-fermented beer
- Store cool and dark
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Manufacturer/Producer: Wacken Brauerei GmbH & Co. KG, Gehrn 13, 25596 Wacken
- Ingredients: water, barley malt
, hops and yeast
- Malt varieties: Munich Malt, Pale Ale Malt, Cara Red
- Hop varieties: Summit
- Original wort: 12.8°
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 5.3 %
Yggdrasil - Nordic Red Ale
is available in various units:
- Single 0.33l bottle: EUR 1.79 (price per litre: EUR 5.42)
- 6 x 0.33l: EUR 9.99 (price per litre: EUR 5.05)
- 20 x 0.33l: EUR 31.99 (price per litre: EUR 4.85)
Prices exclude EUR 0.08 deposit per bottle.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need acopy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.