Ratatöskr - Nordic Brown Ale
On the world tree Yggdrasil, the squirrel Ratatöskr jumps back and forth to deliver messages between the eagle in the crown to the dragon Nidhöggr at the roots.With the eponymous brown ale Ratatöskr, a quaffable refreshment with slight malty and roasty flavour, the spirits are well nourished. Details:
- Contents: 0.33l / bottle- Top-fermented beer
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Manufacturer/ Producer: Wacken Brauerei GmbH & Co. KG, Gehrn 13, D-25596 Wacken
- Ingredients: water, barley malt, hops and yeast
- Original wort: 13.5°
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 5.6% vol.
Forseti is available in various units:- Single 0.33l bottle: EUR 1.79 (price per litre: EUR 5,42)- 6 x 0,33l: EUR 9.99 (price per litre: EUR 5,05)- 20 x 0,33l: EUR 31.99 (price per litre: EUR 4,85)
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.