Primordial Signature Brew - Irish Stout To Hell or the Hangman
The Irish Pagan-Metal gods Primordial
graced the W:O:A in 2019.
On this evening, which was pretty boozy in the backstage area, the idea was born to brew a signature beer for the band.
This deep dark stout, brewed with roasted malts delivers the character, strength, joy and unbridled spirit of Eire!So here's to comrades near and far,
Raise a glass, raise hell,
Years have passed closer to the grave,
But this is the song we chose to sing,
To the bitter end, to the end...
Like all of our craft beers, this stout is unfiltered and natural. Therefore, we recommend storage in a cool and dark place.
- Contents: 0.33 l / bottle
- Top-fermented beer
- Ingredients: water, barley malt
, fried barley
, hops and yeast
- Malt varieties: Munich Malt, Cara Amber, fried malt, Chocolate Malt
- Hop varieties: Summit
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 5.9 %
- Original wort: 15.2 %
- Prices exclude EUR 0.08 deposit per bottle
- Bitterness: Primordial Irish Stout
is available in various units:
- Single 0.33l bottle: EUR 1.99 (price per litre: EUR 6.03)
- 6 x 0.33l: EUR 10.50 (price per litre: EUR 5.81)
- 20 x 0.33l: EUR 36.99 (price per litre: EUR 5.60)
Please note: We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.