Crafty Loki - Nordic Pale Ale, 0.33l Bottle - Wacken Brewery
A Beer of the Gods
Loki is the name of the cunning god who quite often stirs up trouble in the Norse pantheon. He is the most complex Æsir - an ingenious, at times amiable trickster who helps the gods as much as he plays dirty tricks on them.
This beer reminds of Loki, as it is just as multifaceted:
The round malt body gives this brew its quaffability. The hop varieties used in this recipe not only provide a fresh base bitterness, but also make for a powerful, fruity-flowery taste experience. In order to preserve its full aromatic richness, the beer is left natural, unfiltered and unpasteurized.
And because it tastes so good, you may happen to have one too many. Then, the intense Crafty Loki will show its cunning side, so be crafty and drink in moderation!
- Contents: 0.33l / bottle
- Top-fermented, fruity Pale Ale
- Store cool and dark
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Manufacturer/Producer: Wacken Brauerei GmbH & Co. KG, Gehrn 13, 25596 Wacken
- Ingredients: Water, barley malt
, hops and yeast
- Brewed in accordance with the German Beer Purity Law (Reinheitsgebot
) of 1516
- Original wort: 13.5°
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 5.7 %
- Bitterness: Crafty Loki
is available in various units:
- Single 0.33l bottle: EUR 1.79 (price per litre: EUR 5.42)
- 6 x 0.33l: EUR 9.99 (price per litre: EUR 5.05)
- 20 x 0.33l: EUR 31.99 (price per litre: EUR 4.85)
- 1 x Party Beer KEG 5.00l: EUR 22.99 (price per litre: EUR 4.60)
Prices exclude EUR 0.08 deposit per bottle.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.