Berserker Blut - Beer-Cherry Wine Mix, 0.33l bottle - Wacken Brewery
Berserkers were the Germanic warriors known for going into a frantic fury in battle. Already feared by the Romans, they felt no pain and fought to the utmost. Their trance-like frenzy and bear-like force were induced by a strong concoction of all kinds of herbs and mushrooms.
Wacken Brewery's Berserker Blut (Berserk's Blood) will neither lend you bear-like strength nor put you in a trance like toxic fungi. But it does offer a unique, quaffable taste experience. The combination of craft brewed beer and delicious cherry wine provides pleasant warmth and soothes the mind.
So raise your horns in a toast to the more peaceful times that the gods have bestowed upon us. Skál!Details:
- Contents: 0.33l / bottle
- Beer Mix
- Store cool and dark
- Prices exclude EUR 0.08 deposit per bottle
- Ingredients: beer (water, barley malt, hops and yeast) and cherry wine
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 7.5%
- Manufacturer/Producer: Wacken Brewery
- Our food recommendation: smoked fish, hearty cheese, dark chocolate, Black Forest cake
- Bitterness: Berserker Blut
is available in various units:
- Single 0.33l bottle: EUR 2.39 (price per litre: EUR 7.24)
- 6 x 0.33l: EUR 12.99 (price per litre: EUR 6.56)
- 20 x 0.33l: EUR 39.99 (price per litre: EUR 6.06)
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by e-mail, scan, fax or mail.