Tanngnjostir und Tanngrisnir - Wheat Beer Double Bock, 0.33l Bottle -
A Beer of the Gods
Thor, the mighty god of thunder, has two goat bucks named Tanngnjostr
, who pull his chariot and lead him through the nine worlds.
Tanngnjostir means teeth grinder
and Tanngrisnir teeth barer
. The sounds they make, combined with the rumbling of the wagon's wheel, herald the approaching storm, when Thor strikes his hammer.
The name the Wacken Brewery chose for this beer is a pun on the double meaning of the word Bock
, which also translates tomale goat
This wheat beer double bock is just as powerful as a thunderstorm. Large proportions of premium malted barley and wheat provide for a tasty body, which was refined with a hint of smoked malt. It was lightly hopped with German Perle. The unique wheat beer yeast used finally gives this beer a fruity note which rounds off its taste.
Drink in moderation and steer clear of the thunderbolt!
- Contents: 0.33l / bottle
- Top-fermented, extra strong wheat beer
- Store cool and dark
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Manufacturer/Producer: Wacken Brauerei GmbH & Co. KG, Gehrn 13, 25596 Wacken
- Ingredients: water, wheat malt
, barley malt
, hops and yeast
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 7.5 %
- Bitterness: Tanngnjostir und Tanngrisnir - Weizendoppelbock
is available in various units:
- Single 0.33l bottle: EUR 1.79 (price per litre: EUR 5.42)
- 6 x 0.33l: EUR 9.99 (price per litre: EUR 5.05)
- 20 x 0.33l: EUR 31.99 (price per litre: EUR 4.85)
Prices exclude EUR 0.08 deposit per bottle.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need acopy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.