Walkuerenschluck (Valkyries' Swig) - Nordic Strong Ale, 0.33l Bottle -
A Beer of the Gods
In Norse Mythology, the Valkyries collect the fallen warriors' souls from the battlefield and lead them to Valhalla, the great banquet hall of Odin, father of the gods. There, the chosen Vikings who died in battle fight one another, feast and drink everyday - until RagnarÃÂ¶k, the Twilight of the Gods.
This Strong Ale could originate from Valhalla. With an original wort of about 20ÃÂ° Plato and an alcoholic content of 7.8 %, it is not only strong but also powerful. It was hopped, then dry-hopped, with Summit and Cascade. The beer is left natural,unpasteurized and unfiltered. In short: gently bitter, sweet, strong and pristine - just like the reviving kiss of a Valkyrie. SkÃÂ¡l!
- Contents: 0.33l / bottle
- Top-fermented, dry-hopped Strong Ale
- Store cool and dark
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Manufacturer/Producer: Wacken Brauerei GmbH & Co. KG, Gehrn 13, 25596 Wacken
- Ingredients: water, barley malt
, hops and yeast
- Original wort: 19.6ÃÂ°
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 7.8 %
is available in various units:
- Single 0.33l bottle: EUR 1.60 (price per litre: EUR 4.61)
- 6 x 0.33l: EUR 8.99 (price per litre: EUR 4.30)
- 18 x 0.33l: EUR 25.50 (price per litre: EUR 4.05)
Bottle prices include EUR 0.08 deposit per bottle.
Litre prices do not include deposit.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need acopy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.