Valhalla Preparation Box - Yule Edition -
Wacken Brewery's Beer Advent Calendar
In Valhalla, heavy carousing is he rule and one could find it quite hard without due preparation. This is the reason why we would like to take you on a training round with our selection of craft-brewed beer specialties.
The approaching dark days and the countdown period to Yule are the perfect time to train daily and toughen up for the upcoming great feast in Odin's banqueting hall.
The cardboard box in Advent calendar style contains an original Wacken Brewery beer glass and 23 bottles of 12 different craft beers, many of which have been awarded medals at international beer competitions.
Of course, this Advent calendar is also ideally suited as a tasting package to get to know our wide range of divine brews.
A must-have for all beer thirsty Vikings and gods-fearing beer lovers.
The box contains the following beers:
- 2 x Sleipnir - Schnelles Helles 4.8% ABV
- 2 x Ullr - Julbock 6.5% ABV
- 2 x Yggdrasil - Nordic Red Ale 5.3% ABV
- 2 x Baldur - Nordic Märzen, 5.5% ABV
- 1 x Einherjer Sold - Barley Wine, 9.5% ABV
- 2 x Walkürenschluck - Nordic Strong Ale 7.8% ABV
- 2 x Ratatöskr - Brown Ale 5.6% ABV
- 2 x Forseti - Dry Stout, 5.9% ABV
- 2 x Crafty Loki - Nordic Pale Ale 5.7% ABV
- 2 x Mjölnir - Nordic Lager 5.3% ABV
- 2 x Weizendoppelbock 7.5% ABV
- 2 x Heimdalls Willkomm - Beer-Mead Mix, 6.5% ABV
and a beer glass with A Pantheon of Taste logo.
Price does not include EUR 1.84 deposit (EUR 0.08 per bottle).
Ingredients: Water, barley malt, wheat malt (Weizendoppelbock only), hops and yeast, mead (Heimdalls Willkomm only), sugar (Einherjer Sold only)
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Manufacturer/Producer: Wacken Brauerei GmbH & Co. KG, Gehrn 13, 25596 Wacken
As we are keen to provide you with freshly brewed beer in the widest possible variety, our Advent calendar will not be ready for dispatch before week 46, at the latest on November 20, 2020.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.