Ullr - Yule Bock, 0.33l Bottle - Wacken Brewery
A Beer of the Gods
The Wacken Brewery's Julbock
is the perfect answer to the coming winter and the approaching holiday season. Solstice,Yule, Christmas, Midwinter or Twelvetide - the people of the North have always known how to brighten up the dark season with festive celebrations. And as a matter of course, the appropriate beverage should not be missing.
This wintery bock beer is dedicated to Ullr, the Norse god of winter and hunt. Although he is descended from a frost giant, Ullr, as the foster son of Thor, belongs to the ÃÂsir.
This quaffable, malty, red-coloured beer strengthens and warms trunk and skull. May it light up and sweeten the dark days ahead of us, until the spring sunshine comes and melts the ice again.
- Contents: 0.33l / bottle
- Bottom-fermented stout
- Untreated, unfiltered, unpasteurized
- Store cool and dark
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Manufacturer/Producer: Wacken Brauerei GmbH & Co. KG, Gehrn 13, 25596 Wacken
- Ingredients: water, barley malt
, hops and yeast
- Original wort: 16ÃÂ°
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 6.5 %
- Bitterness: Ullr - Julbock
is available in various units:
- Single 0.33l bottle: EUR 1.60 (price per litre: EUR 4.85)
- 6 x 0.33l: EUR 8.99 (price per litre: EUR 4.54)
- 20 x 0.33l: EUR 28.99 (price per litre: EUR 4.39)
Prices exclude EUR 0.08 deposit per bottle.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need acopy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.