ULLR - Bourbon Bock Edition
What does a winter bock do during summer?
If it is not drunk up yet, it will rest.
Our winter bock beer Ullr rested throughout the summer in old Jack Daniel's
barrels,sloshing around leisurely in the oak-soaked bourbon.
It rested and peacefully the notes of American whiskey joined the beer: vanilla, wood and some smoke.
The beer itself continued to develop, the sweetness decreased, it became stronger and a fine, elegant acidity crept in.
A round, mild, soft and very balanced beer was created, which can be enjoyed excellently as an aperitif,together with strong cheeses or simply at the end of the dayDetails:
- Contents: 0.33l / bottle
- Bottom-fermented bock beer, aged in wooden Jack Daniel's Bourbon barrels
- Store cool and dark
- Prices exclude EUR 0.08 deposit per bottle
- Ingredients: water, barley malt, hops and yeast
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Hop varieties: Magnum
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 8.1%
- Original wort: 20.5°
- Limited to 2000 bottles
- Our drink and meal recommendation: as aperitif, with hearty cheese, fish dishes and seafood
- Bitterness: Ullr - Bourbon-Bock
is available in various units:
- Single 0.33l bottle: EUR 2.99 (price per litre: EUR 9.06)
- 6 x 0.33l: EUR 16.99, EUR 2.83 per bottle (price per litre: EUR 8.58)
- 20 x 0.33l: EUR 49.99, EUR 2.50 per bottle (price per litre: EUR 7.57)
Prices exclude EUR 0.08 deposit per bottle.
Please note:We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering.We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Delivery only while stocks last.