Surtr - Smoked Porter, 0.33l Bottle - Wacken Brewery
A Beer of the Gods
The fire giant Surtr the Black
, ruler over the realm of Muspelheim, is a truly vicious fellow and the Norse gods' nemesis. During RagnarÃÂ¶k, with his flaming sword Surtalogi
, he destroys BifrÃÂ¶st
, the rainbow bridge connecting Midgard, the world of men, to Asgard, the world of the gods. With the same sword, he also kills the unarmed Freyr and finally triggers off the world's inferno by hurling fire to the four winds.
Deep blackness, fire and smoke - you'll find them all in this Smoked Porter. It offers a quite complex, yet well-balanced taste experience, combining roast and coffee aromas with hints of bittersweet chocolate and dried fruits. All these flavour nuances are underlined by a subtle smoky background note.
Drink in moderation! Overindulgence may lead to the world's inferno!
- Contents: 0.33l / bottle
- Top-fermented, malty black beer
- Store cool and dark
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Manufacturer/Producer: Wacken Brauerei GmbH & Co. KG, Gehrn 13, 25596 Wacken
- Ingredients: water, barley malt
, hops and yeast
- Original wort: 15ÃÂ°
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 6.2 %
- Bitterness: Surtr
is available in various units:
- Single 0.33l bottle: EUR 1.60 (price per litre: EUR 4.85)
- 6 x 0.33l: EUR 8.99 (price per litre: EUR 4.54)
- 20 x 0.33l: EUR 28.99 (price per litre: EUR 4.39)
Prices exclude EUR 0.08 deposit per bottle.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.