Sleipnir - Schnelles Helles, 0.33l Bottle - Wacken Brewery
A Beer of the Gods
Odin's eight-legged war steed is fast, elegant, poised and yet vigorous. In Old Norse, his name means The Gliding One
, and so he glides throughout the nine worlds with the father of the gods on his back, equally at ease on water, air or land.
from the Wacken Brewery reminds of the mythical horse of the Norse Allfather. Treat yourself with a glass of this nice brew after work or in the evening, and you'll find your thoughts pleasantly drifting and gliding over the events of the day. But Sleipnir is such a deliciously fresh, quaffable and well-balanced companion, that you sometimes can't let things stand with just one drink. Just keep in mind that, no indeed, with one drink things cannot stand, but with seven drinks neither can you.
Sleipnir is a traditionally brewed Munich-style Helles made by hand in Wacken, with heart, soul and Wacken water, and refined with Saphir and Celeia aroma hops. This perfect beverage just runs down the throat at a gallop.
- Contents: 0.33l / bottle
- Bottom-fermented Helles
- Store cool and dark
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Manufacturer/ Producer: Wacken Brauerei GmbH & Co. KG, Gehrn 13, 25596 Wacken
- Ingredients: water, barley malt
, hops and yeast
- Malt varieties: Pilsner malt and Pilsner Caramalt
- Hop varieties: Summit, Saphir and Celeia
- Original wort: 11.8Â°
- Best before 22.10.2020
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 4.8 %
- Bitterness: Sleipnir
is available in various units:
- Single 0.33l bottle: EUR 1.49 (price per litre: EUR 4,52)
- 6 x 0.33l: EUR 7.99 (price per litre: EUR 4,04)
- 20 x 0.33l: EUR 21.99 (price per litre: EUR 3.33 )
Prices exclude EUR 0.08 deposit per bottle.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need acopy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.