Mjölnir - Nordic Lager, 0.33l Bottle - Wacken Brewery
A Beer of the Gods
- Bottom-fermented, totally awesome creative beer -
I am Mjölnir, the fearsome hammer of Thor, god of thunder. I was forged by the dwarves Sindri and Brokkr. If you throw me, I'll never miss the target. Thrym the giant stole me out of Asgard, the realm of the gods, but the gods brought me back home with a ruse:
As the giant would not return me unless the goddess Freya becomes his bride, Thor, in order to retrieve his property, disguised himself as Freya, accompanied by Loki attired as a handmaid. Thrym ordered for Mjölnir to be brought and laid on the bride's lap to consecrate the marriage - And thus was Thor's power restored.First Thrym he stroke down to the ground, then all his kin he killed in turn, thus Thor came to recover his Hammer.
The Beer of the Gods
Pilsner is dedicated to this mighty, godly hammer. It was 'forged' to be brightly pale, quaffable and fruity fresh all at once. It was hopped with Summit, Cascade and Comet. The beer was left natural, unfiltered and unpasteurized. In short, a divine beverage.
Overindulgence comes with heavy consequences, so be crafty and drink in moderation!
- Contents: 0.33l / bottle
- Bottom-fermented lager, brewed as pilsner
- Store cool and dark
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Producer: Wacken Brauerei GmbH & Co. KG, Gehrn 13, 25596 Wacken
- Ingredients: water, barley malt
, hops and yeast
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 5.3 %
- Bitterness: Mjölnir
is available in various units:
- Single 0.33l bottle: EUR 1.30 (price per litre: EUR 3.94)
- 6 x 0.33l: EUR 6.99 (price per litre: EUR 3.53)
- 20 x 0.33l: EUR 22.49 (price per litre: EUR 3.41)
Prices exclude EUR 0.08 deposit per bottle.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.