Heimdalls Willkomm (Heimdall's Welcome ) - Beer-Mead Mix, 0.33l Bottle -
A Beer of the Gods
Heimdall (or Heimdallr) belongs to the Æsir and is the guardian god of Bifröst, the rainbow bridge connecting Midgard, the world of men, with Asgard, the world of the gods. There, he greets the fallen warriors on their way to Valhalla to become Einherjar.
This mix of craft-brewed beer and fine honey wine will revive the weary spirits. The potion is strong, quaffable, and yet infused with a subtle bitterness that resonates like a lament over the end of life in Midgard.
As this beer mix is left natural, unfiltered and unpasteurized, please keep it stored in a cool and dark place at all times.
Drink in moderation!
- Contents: 0.33l / bottle
- Store cool and dark
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Manufacturer/Producer: Wacken Brauerei GmbH & Co. KG, Gehrn 13, 25596 Wacken
- Ingredients: water, barley malt
, mead (honey wine), hops and yeast
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 6.5 %
- Bitterness: Heimdalls Willkomm
is available in various units:
- Single 0.33l bottle: EUR 1.79 (price per litre: EUR 5.42)
- 6 x 0.33l: EUR 9.99 (price per litre: EUR 5.05)
- 20 x 0.33l: EUR 31.99 (price per litre: EUR 4.85)
Prices exclude EUR 0.08 deposit per bottle.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.