Freya - Spring Bock, 0.33l Bottle - Wacken Brewery
A Beer of the Gods
Freya (or Freyja) is the result of the union between Njord, god of the sea, and Skadi, goddess of hunt and winter. Sometimes said to be the leader of the Valkyries, she is the goddess of fortune, love, fertility and spring.
After a long winter, the world awakens back to life, snow and ice surrender to the power of the reborn light and Mother Nature stretches her still-numb limbs. Now what could possibly reinvigorate us more than a delicious, strong beverage? This FrÃ¼hlingsbock
will fuel your anticipation of summer.
This beer is pale in colour and tangy. It is powerful but not too strong, quaffable but not too sweet, fruity-hoppy but not too bitter. Freya will quench your thirst in the heat and warm you on those still chilly spring days.
- Contents: 0.33l / bottle
- Bottom-fermented stout
- Natural, unfiltered, unpasteurized
- Store cool and dark
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Manufacturer/Producer: Wacken Brauerei GmbH & Co. KG, Gehrn 13, 25596 Wacken
- Ingredients: water, barley malt
, hops and yeast
- Hop varieties: Magnum, Saphir and Mandarina Bavaria
- Original wort: 16.5Â°
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 6.3 %
- Bitterness: Freya - FrÃ¼hjahrsbock
is available in various units:
- Single 0.33l bottle: EUR 1.60 (price per litre: EUR 4.85)
- 6 x 0.33l: EUR 8.99 (price per litre: EUR 4.54)
- 20 x 0.33l: EUR 28.99 (price per litre: EUR 4.39)
Prices exclude EUR 0.08 deposit per bottle.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.